Durango Red Cliff Properties takes the utmost care in providing safe homes for your vacation. We understand this is a stressful time and your vacation should be a time of peace and relaxation.
During this time we are taking all proper safety precautions including the following:
- In addition to our high standards for cleaning, we are following all CDC mandated guidelines for disinfecting and sanitation before and after guests arrivals.
- All homes are aired out and ventilated between stays.
- We have professional, licensed, LLC cleaning companies exclusively assigned to clean each home to minimize the number of people in the unit. Our cleaning companies wear masks and gloves.
- Our homes with hot tubs are professionally serviced and cleaned by licensed and certified pool & spa technicians who follow CDC regulations prior to each arrival.
- We are providing sanitizing cleaners in each home for guest use.
- All of our homes are equipped with a lock box, so there is no need to check-in with someone prior to arrival and you can access your unit directly. (Excludes Tamarron Resort units.)
Effective 5/21/20 The City of Durango has issued order #2020-08 requiring all persons to wear a face covering.
Before your stay, if you are not familiar with the CDC guidelines for best personal practices, you can read those here: www.cdc.gov/coronavirusIf you are sick please do not travel to Durango. If you become sick during your stay please notify us.
For up to date information on area businesses you can visit: www.durango.com/coronavirus-updates/
As a family owned and operated business we are always here for our guests and should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.